Camp Ozark's F.I.T. Scholarship fund provides deserving children from West Central Arkansas with an opportunity to attend incomparable Camp Ozark that would otherwise not be able to do so.
- Boys or girls ages 8-17 from Montgomery, Garland, Polk, and Pike counties in West Central Arkansas that are able to demonstrate financial need and meet required qualifications are eligible to apply for a Camp Ozark scholarship.
- Scholarships may cover part or all of the regular Camp Ozark tuition. A F.I.T. Scholarship does not include transportation to and from camp, personal expenses while at Camp, and a mandatory $20 insurance fee.
Scholarships are only awarded for the following session based on availability:
In order to apply for a F.I.T. Scholarship,
- the following online items must be completed:
- Online application *see link below
- 2 online reference forms - to be completed by a Pastor, Principal, Teacher, Organization Group Leader, or Coach who knows the child well and is not related to the child. *See online application for more information.
- you must also provide the following documents via mail, fax, or email:
- Copies of the last two years' Federal Income Tax Return (Form 1040, pages 1 & 2 only)
Forward all documents:
- By Mail:
F.I.T. SCHOLARSHIP COMMITTEE
155 CAMP OZARK DRIVE
MT. IDA, AR 71957
- By Fax: 870-867-4344
- By Email: [email protected]
***Incomplete applications will not be considered.***
In order to be considered for a F.I.T. Scholarship, all forms must be on file in the Camp Ozark office no later than April 15.
All applicants will be notified via email of all Scholarship Committee decisions, typically beginning May 1 of the award year.
Upon receipt of a scholarship, all recipients will be required to submit additional camper paperwork (i.e. health form, travel form, etc.) in order to attend Camp Ozark.
Camp Ozark reserves the right to withdraw any scholarship following review by Camp Ozark Staff of all additional submitted documents.
If you are a returning Camp Ozark family, you must use your existing My Ozark account. If you are a first year camp family, you will need to create a My Ozark account to fill out the application.